We are pleased to accept returns of any unused and undamaged items, within 30 days of receiving the item.
• Costs of Returns – Unless the item is shipped in error or delivered item is damaged or defective, we do not offer to pay the costs for return shipping.
We are pleased to accept cancellation of a purchase at any time between the time of purchase and 30 days after receipt of the item.
• Costs of Returns – If the item has been shipped before the cancellation, we do not offer to pay the costs of return shipping.
After receipt of a returned item, we will return to the consumer the amount of the purchase and the standard shipping fees applied (to the initial shipment to the consumer) if there are any fees. However, any fees incurred for special or expedited shipping will not be refunded. Unless you select an alternative, refunds will be credited to your original payment method.
1. Print the shipping label sent to your email.
2. Pack your item safely
3. Attach the shipping label on the top of your package
4. Ship your package at the post office. You’ll receive your refund after the return package is received.
Note that a shipping label is provided on a per item basis. If you need to return more than one item, please follow the return process for each item under your “Order Tracking”.
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer item exchanges. We may be able to help replace an order if it does not meet your satisfaction. Please fill and “Contact Form” to us for more help and support.
You have up to 4 hours from the time of purchase to cancel any items you no longer wish to receive.
After cancellation, no charges will be occurred. If your order has already been processed, you’ll be covered under our “Returns & Refunds” policy.
Depending on your payment type, your refund will be automatically applied back to your account.
If you received the refund to your original payment method, please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to appear in your account. In some cases, especially with credit cards, your original charge may drop from your statement and you won’t see a refund in your account.