CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The subject of this disclosure text consists of explanations regarding the processing of personal data such as the collection, use, sharing, preservation and protection of your personal data within the scope of the GDPR, as well as explanations regarding the rights you have regarding them.
This clarification text applies to our “Services /Services” together with our https://bonabag.com/ website (“Site/Our Site”), regardless of your access and usage method, including the ones you perform on mobile devices.
This clarification text is subject to change at any time. In this case, the updated version of our illumination text will be published and become valid, and you can follow the changes on our site.
“BONABAG” bears the title “Date Supervisor” in accordance with the Law.
Your Processed Personal Data
Your personal data is collected, processed and protected when you visit our site as a member or not, when you create an account, fill out a form on our site, update your account information or add information or participate in dispute resolution when you purchase products and / or services, and when you contact us about our services. The personal data we collect are listed below.
|Identity Information||Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Identity Number, Gender|
|Contact Information||Telephone Number, E-Mail Address, Address Information and Delivery Address Information|
|Marketing Information||Your Shopping History Information|
|Financial Information||Bank Account Information About Purchase / Sale and Return Processes, Credit Card Information, iyzico Payment Information|
|Website Usage Data||Membership Date, Login to the Site (Login) Frequency / Times, Website User, Update Date, Preferred Positions to Work, IP, Device ID, Operator Information Used, Device Information (Version-Model)|
The Personal Data We Collect Through Cookies
When you visit our site or use our services, technologies such as cookies and web beacons are used to track your shopping experience and manage the operation of the Site for advertising and marketing purposes so that we can offer you a better, faster and safer experience.
In addition, many popular browsers allow you to control cookies. To learn how to control cookies for some popular browsers, we provide links to these popular browsers below.
- Google Chrome (here)
- Microsoft Edge (here)
- Mozilla Firefox (here)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (here)
- Opera (here)
- Apple Safari (here)
Our Legal Bases and Processing Purposes in the Processing of Your Personal Data
We process your personal data we collect for different purposes based on different legal reasons. Information on how and on what legal basis we process your personal data is given below.
1- We process your personal data for the following purposes based on the legal reason for the establishment of the contract and to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contract pursuant to Article 5 (2) (c) of the Law:
- To ensure that your payment transactions are carried out, to collect payments
- To send your invoices
- To notify you about your account, to resolve problems with your account, to resolve disputes, or to provide other services (other than marketing activities) that may be required within the scope of customer service activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction and respond to customer requests, identity / expense confirmation and fee refunds
- To ensure that your membership transactions are carried out, to ensure that your shopping transactions are carried out and to keep shopping records
- To send you the products you have purchased
2- We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason that it is explicitly stipulated in the laws in accordance with Article 5 (2) (a) and (ç) of the Law and is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation:
- To be able to fulfill requests from official institutions regarding the activities carried out on the site
- To be able to control the pages (listings) of the products on the site
- To be able to carry out transactions regarding membership and shopping processes in accordance with the law
- To be able to manage your demands within the scope of consumer legislation and to carry out our activities in accordance with the current legislation
- Keeping log, IP and traffic records in order to follow the transaction security on the site
3- We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason it is necessary for the protection and establishment of the right pursuant to Article 5 (2) (e) of the Law:
- To resolve disputes in case of any dispute regarding your use of the site
4- We process your personal data for the following purposes based on the legal reason required by our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms pursuant to Article 5 (2) (f) of the Law:
- To customize, measure and improve our site and products for you
- To be able to resolve any dispute arising due to the content on the site
- Keeping records of shopping
- To be able to perform our customer service activities (responding to requests, quality control, etc.)
- To measure the performance of the marketing campaigns we carry out via e-mail using statistical methods such as analyzing e-mail opening and click rates.
- To monitor and improve the security of our site
5- We can use your personal data if you give your explicit consent. The activities we can carry out within this framework include the following transactions:
- To contact you by e-mail, phone, SMS or mail in order to offer coupons, discounts and special promotions taking into account your communication preferences, to learn your opinions through surveys or question forms.
- Providing marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, targeted marketing and targeting.
In cases where you have given explicit consent, you can withdraw your explicit consent at any time. For this, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Personal Data
1- We share your personal data with the following persons for the following purposes:
- In order to host our servers, back up and receive e-mail services, they can be shared with the company from which we receive support.
- Your personal data may be shared with the parties from whom we receive support services such as e-mail / sms sending service, server hosting service, for the following purposes.
- It can be shared with the companies we work with in order to receive customer service support, sms and e-mail delivery.
- It can be shared with our service providers to help us in the prevention, detection, minimization and investigation of potentially unlawful transactions and / or security breaches, the provision of personal advertising services, payment transaction services and other business operations.
- In the event of a subpoena, court order or a decision substantially similar to these, or if we think it is necessary in good faith to prevent possible physical damage or financial loss or to report a suspected illegal activity, we will not use personal data with third parties involved in legal proceedings and the law. and with our financial advisors.
2- Your personal data may be shared with law enforcement, public authorities and legal authorities for the following purposes:
- We can only share your necessary data in order to comply with legal requirements and to perform our services.
- Data may also be shared with law enforcement or official authorities or authorized third parties in response to a verified request regarding criminal investigations or suspected illegal activities and other activities that may expose us, you or any other user to legal liability.
- In this context, we may only share information such as name, city, postal code, phone number, e-mail address, user identity history, IP address, shopping history and listing history that we think is relevant to the investigation or relevant investigation and explicitly requested by the legal authorities.
- To prevent investigations of transactions that raise suspicion that they constitute fraud or fraud, violations of intellectual or industrial rights, privacy or other unlawful actions (city, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, user identity history, IP address) information with authorized institutions we can share.
We would also like to remind you that we are obliged to share your personal data with the stipulated authorities (such as courts, prosecution offices, enforcement offices) in accordance with the legal regulations in force.
The Measures We Take to Ensure the Security of Your Personal Data
We protect your information by taking appropriate technical and administrative security measures to reduce risks such as personal data loss, abuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized transfer. Some of the measures we use include new generation security layers, firewalls and physical access controls and information access authorization controls to our data centers. If you suspect that your account has been abused, please contact us by following the explanations in the application section below. We recommend that you use unique numbers, upper and lower case letters and characters in your password and that it is not used on any other site. You should not share your password with other people. If you share your password with others, you will be responsible for all the work and transactions other people do from your account. We would like to remind you that losing control of your password may result in loss of control of your personal data.
Control and Correction of Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures, including the following, to ensure that the personal data we collect are accurate and up-to-date, that you can access them and, where necessary, correct them.
If your personal data changes or are not correct, we ask you to update them without delay.
You can contact us by following the explanations in the application section below, in order to use your rights stipulated in Article 11 of the Law regarding your personal data.
Application Procedure and Your Rights
You have these rights for regarding the data we collect, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- If it is being processed, to request information regarding these,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing who they are in case of being shared with third parties in the country or abroad,
- To request correction of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your processed data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated,
- In case your data is deleted or corrected upon your request, to request notification of the transactions to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against you in cases where it is analyzed exclusively through automatic systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing,
You can use these rights in accordance with “the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Supervisor” when you want to exercise your rights, you can reach us in the following ways.
|APPLICATION METHOD||Written Application||Application by E-Mail Address|
|APPLICATION ADDRESS||Sanayi Mah. Tekin Sok. No: 10 Kat: 2 – 3
34165 Güngören / Istanbul / TURKEYLimmatstrasse 317
8005 Zürich / SWITZERLANDGsteigstrasse 2
8049 Zürich / SWITZERLAND
|INFORMATION TO BE SHOWN IN THE APPLICATION||“Request for Information within the Scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data” will be written on the envelope / citation.||“Personal Data Protection Law Information Request” will be written in the subject part of the e-mail.|
Information of Data Supervisor
Firm Name: Grup Çanta ve Aksesuar Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.
Adres: Sanayi Mah. Tekin Sok. No:10 Kat:2–3 Güngören /İSTANBUL
Central Registration System No: 0411043803500010